Chicago and Skokie area – Whole House Ventilation
Today’s Chicago and Skokie area homes are designed to be “air tight” so they can be as energy efficiency as possible. But that comes with a problem: indoor air pollution. A whole house ventilation system from Elite HVACs solves this problem.
A whole house ventilation system exchanges the polluted air for fresher, cleaner air, without losing energy or changing the temperature of your indoor space.
Benefits of a Whole House Ventilation
There are many benefits to adding a whole house ventilation to your HVAC system:
- Cleaner, Fresher Air – a whole house ventilation exchanges your polluted indoor air for fresh air, giving you healthier air to breathe.
- Energy Efficiency – You could open a window to get fresh air, but this lets your heated or cooled air escape in the process. A whole house ventilation will ventilate, and recover up to 80% of the heat from the air that leaves your home.
- Healthier Humidity Levels – a whole house ventilation helps control the indoor humidity levels by transferring in air that has not been overly dried and recirculated by your HVAC system.
Over recent years, construction methods have improved which has made buildings more airtight. This helps to make your home or business more energy efficient, but also traps the pollutants in your indoor space. Installing a whole house air purifier into your HVAC system will make sure that these and other pollutants are cleaned from your air before they circulate throughout your home.
Why Choose Us
What can you expect when you choose Elite HVACs for your whole house ventilation system?
- We carry and install top of the line ventilation products.
- All whole house ventilation systems are installed by skilled, fully licensed technicians – we get the job done right the first time!
- Upfront, fair pricing backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- We accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards, and offer financing options for your convenience.