Use Ultraviolet Lights to Purifier Your Chicago and Skokie Area Home
Your ductwork is an important part of your HVAC system because it carries your heated or cooled air throughout your indoor space. However, your ducts can also be a collection area for pollutants such as mold and bacteria. Elite HVACs will install a UV air purifier to clean the air before these pollutants get a chance to circulate throughout your home or business.
How Does a UV Air Purifier Work?
A UV air purifier, sometimes called an HVAC ultraviolet light, is installed directly into your HVAC system. It effectively cleans your air by utilizing two types of UV lamps which emit different wavelengths, one to kill bacteria, the other to oxidize the air. Benefits of an ultraviolet air cleaner include:
What Are the Benefits of a UV Air Purifier?
- Cleaner, Healthier Air – A UV air purifier eliminates micro-organisms such as bacteria, viruses, fungi and mold spores from the air, leaving your air clean and healthy.
- A Sterile Environment Inside your HVAC Ducts – This HVAC ultraviolet light creates a sterile environment so that new mold or bacteria is unable to grow.
- A Longer Life for your HVAC System – A whole home UV light cleans your HVAC system, which will promote a longer lifespan for your system.
Why Choose Us
What can you expect when you choose Elite HVACs for your HVAC system?
- Top quality products – we install trusted brands of UV air cleaners
- All UV air purifiers are installed by skilled, fully licensed technicians – we get the job done right the first time
- Upfront, fair pricing backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
- We accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards, and offer financing options for your convenience