Are you wondering if your existing heating system will make it through another cold winter? Many Elite HVACs customers ask us how they know when it’s time to replace, rather than repair an older HVAC unit. We recommend that our residential and commercial customers consider the following questions:
- Is your heating system 15 years old, or even older?
- Are your heating system repairs frequent and expensive?
- Does your existing heating system make loud, chunking noises while operating?
- Does your existing heating system provide adequate heat?
- Did you build an addition onto your home, or expand your business into a larger space?
If you answer “yes” to one or more of those questions, then it may be time for an HVAC replacement.